600-hour Polish Language Course is composed of three modules representing the level of proficiency (from A 1 level for the beginners to B1 and B2). Each module consists of 200 hours delivered for 10 weeks of intensive learning. According to the Polish educational system 1 lecture hour lasts 45 minutes. During the three modules participants have 600 lecture hours in total.
At higher proficiency levels depending on the needs of participants the classes in the general language may be supplemented by the basic academic and technical language. It is possible to start a higher level course.
The syllabus of the course is prepared by the teachers and based on the finest books available on the market or individual author materials and is presented to the participants at the beginning of the course.
During the course we offer:
• 4 lessons 45 minutes each per day, five days a week,
• the course divided into 3 modules followed by the final module test and the progress report,
• development of all skills (speaking, listening, reading, writing),
• depending on the needs of the participant – the preparation for a selected exam at the end of the course (e.g. B2 with the Foreign Language Centre at the Warsaw Technical University or a certificate at the B1 level before the Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language),
• the course book with a CD included in the course price,
• the syllabus tailor made to the needs and the level of the group,
• the course is run by at least two experienced teachers from the Foreign Language Centre at the Warsaw University of Technology,
• the opportunity to participate in the technical lectures at the Warsaw University of Technology,
• depending on participants’ needs – the opportunity to introduce the technical and academic language as well as the lectures in maths and physics,
• Polish culture, history and geography classes
• participation in integration and festive events, joint trips to museums, sightseeing of Warsaw, etc.
If you have any questions concerning the course please contact our office.